Thursday, December 07, 2006

1100 Copies Out There

Hey! Good news this week. A reporter with a small, neighborhood paper interviewed me about the book. The article she writes will be in next week’s College Hill Currents newspaper.

Also this week the publisher of hoi polloi , a start-up literary mag produced in Massachusetts, contacted me with some interview questions that I can complete at my leisure before returning to him. He tells me “Your story is inspiring and I believe it would be a terrific addition to our first issue of hoi polloi.” The first issue is due in the spring or summer of 2007.

Wow, Massachusetts!

Last weekend I had two signings and sold a total of 21 books. I have two this weekend too and hope I do as well or better. Only 10 boxes of My Lost Summer take up space in my house now, down from 20. That’s 400 copies gone and 400 yet to go. Of the 400 gone, I gave away close to 100 for a total of about 300 sold. LSI, the national supplier, has sold almost 800 copies. Even Great Britain’s LSI has sold a few. So in this first year about 1100 copies of My Lost Summer are out there. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home