Monday, July 30, 2007

An E-mail I Sent to Friends and Family

Dear everybody,

Friday at 4:40 I took the call from the nurse who said my test showed I am not pregnant. It was our second insemination. I thought for sure I was pregnant this time because I felt different—really weak for about 18 hours about three or four days after ovulation, but since I’ve looked at the calendar to determine that, I know the weird feeling was not due to pregnancy because it takes an egg 10 days to attach.

Mark and I are heartbroken, but we’ve decided not to go to any more drastic measures to try to conceive. As Mark says, “We’re not giving up. We’re just not jumping through hoops anymore.”

This weekend I had my teary moments, but I’m doing OK. Mark is too.

Thank you for all your prayers.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sophia said...

I'm sorry to hear that,but remember I had a friend that went threw the same thing,then quit and ending up having a set of boy then a set of twins!!!!It will happen!

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home