Sunday, August 13, 2006

Introduction to a Trip Out West

Five years ago, Mark and I took our first trip out West.
We were in Yellowstone on September 11, 2001. It was a surreal experience.

Years ago I wrote travel pieces about the different places we visited. The articles were written to stand alone, but I will post them here to take you along on our trip. Because they weren’t meant to be published together, some information may overlap. Please excuse this.

I’ll post the first article next week. We travel from Cincinnati to St. Louis and on to our first overnight in Hays, Kansas (Saaaa-lud!)

Our trip takes us to Colorado, Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, and South Dakota, including nine National Parks.




Also, I have so far written my blog following the Chicago Manual of Style, but my travel pieces are written to the AP Style Manual, and I will continue my blog using that style—in case you pay attention to that sort of thing.

Stay tuned, and enjoy the ride.

EEFryer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home